Copyright © 2016 | CAA Real Property Services, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Should I have an appraisal done before purchasing or selling a home?
· What is the purpose and function of an appraisal?
· What is the definition of market value?
· How does the appraiser arrive at their opinion of market value?
· Does the appraiser know the value of my home immediately after they inspected my home?
· Can I get a copy of my appraisal directly from the appraiser?
· If I pay for the appraisal, directly to the appraiser or the appraisal company, may I receive a copy of the appraisal?
· If I disagree with the appraised opinion of market value, what should I do?
· Are appraisers licensed and governed by the state or federal government?
· Is the appraiser qualified to perform a home or building inspection?
· What is involved in the appraisal process?
· The 12 Most Common FHA Repairs.
· How long is an appraisal valid?